Who we are
United Fan Culture Archive Limited is a registered non-profit and limited company, which is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Our website address is: http://unitedfanculturearchive.com.
What personal data is collected and why is it collected
Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified. This can include information such as:
- name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number
- debit card details; and
- information about your device (such as the IP address, which is a numerical code to identify your device that can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based).
We collect personal data when you:
- partner with United Fan Culture Archive
- sponsor a United Fan Culture Archive event
- contribute images to United Fan Culture Archive
- make a purchase;
- attend our events;
- access our website, through cookies and other similar technology; and
- when you contact us via email, social media, or when you mention us on social media.
Why we use your personal data
We use personal data collected through our website for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To respond to your queries
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our website and to understand how visitors use the website
- To send marketing emails when we have your permission, or when permitted by law.
- For security and fraud prevention, and to ensure that our website is safe and secure
- To comply with laws and regulations.
Legal grounds for processing or storing your personal data
United Fan Culture Archive will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so, which will be for one of the following reasons:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to join a mailing list. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand visitors, contributors, customers and partners, to promote United Fan Culture Archive. For example, analysing what content has been viewed on our website, so that we can understand how it is being used.
- Performance of a contract with you: For example, if you purchase a ticket to an event there will be a need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process and deliver your purchase.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to process or keep your personal data
What rights you have over your data?
Individuals have a number of rights under data protection laws. This includes:
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how your information is processed
- The right to object or to restrict the processing of your personal information
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For further information, please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/.